Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Countdown to Thanksgiving: 22 days

So, you are supposed to start this at the beginning of November, as in November 1st, but I'm late... so...oh well. :)

22 Days 'til Thanksgiving:

I'm thankful for my little family.

Oddly enough this is the only picture I have of all of us
where we are not in costume... I NEED to work on that!
My husband is amazing.  He helps me out in so many ways, and is such a great dad.  My kids are (usually) awesome, even when they are throwing a temper tantrum (Marcus) or screaming to get fed for the thousandth time that day (Astrid) I still am so thankful for them.  In my life (and sadly this past calendar year especially) I have had so many glimpses of the "that could have been me", either not having any children, loosing children, loosing my husband, having our marriage dissolve to the point of divorce, or not even getting married at all.  While my heart breaks seeing those situations, whether in "real life", second-hand, or even in the media, it makes me SO THANKFUL for what I have.  It would be doing them a real disservice if I did not make them the first thing that I'm thankful for this month.  :)

Thanks Cooper, Marcus and Astrid for making me a wife and a mommy... I'm super thankful for you! :)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on our Jaunt