Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thirty Days of Us: Day Twelve

Day 12- How You Found out About Blogging and Why You Have One

I don't remember HOW I found out about blogging, but I can tell you WHY. I think having a blog is a great way for people to see what you are up to. Many of my family members and my far-away (and not so far-away) friends read this to see what our little family is doing. It's a great way to keep in touch, and also to share pictures and memories. I have attempted to make one various times before, but I could never really stick with it. This one, especially because of jump starting it with "Thirty Days of Us" has helped me be a more regular blogger.

I also keep a Recipe Blog called Faux Pas(ta). It's a collection of low-carb recipes. When Cooper and I first started eating low-carb, I found that the recipes available on many sites were not so delicious, and many were just forms of meat and cheese. I mean, c'mon people. That's gross. SO, I decided to create my own low-carb recipes by modifying the recipes that we already enjoy into some low-carb versions.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on our Jaunt