Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Thirty Days of Us: Day Ten

Day 10- Songs you Listen to When You are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad.

Hmmm... This one is really hard! Especially since this is a family blog and Cooper and I do not have the same music preferences! Plus, my music changes all the time! Hmmmm... I guess I'll just do mine.

Happy:
Right now I'm loving "Dynamite" by Taio Cruz. It's just such a great song and you just have to smile while you are singing along. It is especially great when the Today Show reporters are singing it! I also LOVE "You Make Me Feel Like Dancin" by Leo Sayer, "Somebody to Love" by Queen, and "Walking on Sunshine".

Sad:
I love songs that Lift You Up while you are down... I LOVE "More Beautiful You" By Johnny Diaz. It always makes me feel better. So does "Lead Me" by Sanctus Real.

Bored:
Hmmm... If I'm bored, such as a long drive or something, I'll probably be singing show tunes....Camelot (gotta love C'est Moi), Chicago (We Both Reached for the Gun), Wicked (Dancing Though Life), RENT (I'll Cover You), Mamma Mia! (Does Your Mother Know), etc... all awesome.

Hyped:
Ummm....I guess all the stuff you can dance and move to..."I Gotta Feeling" and "Boom Boom Pow" by The Black Eyed Peas, "Party In the U.S.A." Miley Cyrus, "It's Not Just Make Believe" by Kari Kimmel.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on our Jaunt