Monday, November 29, 2010

Thirty Days of us, day 16


Day 16. a picture of me

Personally I believe the first thing I need to do, and sadly its the first post I've made on our blog, is to apologize. Today's post is supposed to be a picture of me, and sadly (for you, the reader, at least) instead of a picture of my beautiful wife, you are stuck with me. I mean, it's not all bad. You could be stuck looking at a picture of a pimply faced grease covered teen who makes Steve Erkel seem like a dream boat hidden behind a nerdy facade (see what I did there?) Or you could be stuck looking at some dude who happens to be a snorlax in human guise.

Fortunately for you I have found a picture of me that does not actually show me, but my beautiful wife Melanie. It also happens to be one of my favorite pictures from our wedding nearly 4 years ago. 4 years! HOLY CRAP it's already been nearly 4 years, which is almost five which is half of ten which can be rounded up to twenty which is 2/3rds of 30 which means we can round up to our 50th wedding anniversary already! Anyone know what the gift is for the 50th?

Don't worry if my math is a little skewampis, that tends to happen. Anyways, after this lazily written and lackadaisically designed post I feel the urge to do something productive, like play some legos with Marcus.


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Look at you beautiful people! I have to say that I laughed out loud when you said that you found a pic of you that didn't actually show you... silly.
    Have a grand time playing with Marcus and give him a big hug from Aunt Annie and Uncle Paul. If you didn't know already, we have invited ourselves to be his adoptive aunt and uncle. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment on our Jaunt