Day One: Add a Recent Picture of yourself and 15 interesting facts about yourself.
1. Even though we live in Utah, we have annual passes to Disneyland and go at least twice every visit to California.
2. Cooper and Melanie have been married for almost four years.
3. Marcus just turned three.
4. We love watching the detective type shows... NCIS, NCIS: LA, CSI, CSI: NY, CSI: Miami....Pretty much all of those letters shows!
5. Cooper got Melanie watching (and addicted to) Top Gear a super funny British Car-type show. Look it up it's awesome.
6. Spiders give all three of us the heebie-jeebies.
7. Melanie is allergic to Aloe Vera.
8. We are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. (Yep. The Mormons.)
9. Both Cooper and Melanie's parents live in different states than we do, Melanie's are in Colorado and North California and Cooper's live in South California.
10. Cooper's favorite color is Red, Melanie's is White, and Marcus' is Blue.
11. Melanie and Cooper are four years apart. Melanie is also the same age (well, two months younger) than Cooper's little sister.
12. Cooper served an LDS mission in Hong Kong, and speaks Cantonese.
13. We are a texting family. We text all day long to each other.
14. We are hoping to be leaving Utah in the near future... Hopefully to Orange County, California.
15. Cooper works for a company called Burn Free that specializes in a great burn care gel. It's the best for sunburns and we even used it on Marcus' diaper rash when he was a baby!