Friday, July 1, 2011

July!

For starters, I love July.  It is my favorite month.  It is the middle of the summer, the celebrations are awesome, peaches are delicious, watermelon is juicy.

I'm excited to start out July first with this view....


That being said, I have to say, yes.  We are on vacation for the weekend.  So excited.  However, because we are on vacation, I am blogging remotely... meaning that when I had to upload my spiffy new background to blogger (because it is, after all, the first of the month, meaning a new Jenson Jaunts theme...) my awesome patriotic banner got all downsized via photobucket.  Bummers for me and all of you who can not get the awesomeness of my blog design.  Suck.  I'll fix it on Monday night/ Tuesday when we get home.

Much love from the salt and the sand. Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Are you moving there?? That is one amazing view! Soak it all up! It was great to see you....love you cousin, Lindsay

    ReplyDelete

Comment on our Jaunt